Epson XP-400 Printer Review & Installation without CD
Epson XP-400 Driver & Software Downloads – Epson exposed the Expression Home XP-400 Small-in-One inkjet this summertime with the hope of drawing in the Back-to-School market in August. Well, it’s now the end of August and we are sharing our full testimonial of the Epson Expression Home XP-400 Small-in-One featuring print, scan and also copy abilities as well as a wireless connection as well as a selection of mobile printing alternatives including Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and also Epson Connect. To find out just how this little guy carried out throughout our battery of examinations; it might just assist you to decide whether the Expression Home XP-400 is the excellent small-in-one for your residence or dorm.
Recommended Driver: Epson XP-340 Driver & Software Downloads
Epson XP-400 Features
The flip-up control panel on the XP-400 is, perhaps surprisingly for an MFP this economical, quite easy to use. The mix of a 2.5-inch LCD showing big symbols as well as well thought-out menus, and a surrounding touch panel with contextually lit controls (they just appear when called for), is very easy to use. Wi-Fi arrangement was very easy, as was configuration using USB. The Epson Scan software is the firm’s venerable and capable program, though this model has no optical character recognition.
Graphics top quality was par for an inkjet adequate for any kind of interior service, residence, or institution usage. Depending on just how particular you are, you could even consider the graphics good enough to hand to essential clients or customers that you want to impress with a feeling of your expertise.
Recommended Driver: Epson XP-320 Driver & Software Downloads
Image high quality was normal an inkjet. For the most part, shades looked reasonably true, though prints had the tendency to get on the light side, with some detail lost in brighter areas. A monochrome image showed a distinctive color. Quality had to do with what you ‘d get out of prints from a drugstore. Epson XP-400 Driver & Software Downloads
Recommended : Epson Expression Home XP-100 Driver & Software Downloads
Epson XP-400 Specifications:
- Type of printing: color
- At work printing: piezoelectric inkjet
- Supported media types: Glossy paper, Plain paper
- The maximum resolution for b/w printing: 5760×1440 dpi
- The maximum resolution for color printing: 5760×1440 dpi
- Printer usage: Home, Small/home office
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Height: 187mm
- Width: 450mm
- Depth: 289mm
- Printing on: cardstock, transparencies, labels, photo paper, CD/DVD, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 450x187x282 mm
- Features: PhotoEnhance function for automatic color image
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson XP-400 Software Download, Driver Manual Setup, Installation
|Epson XP-400 All-in-One Printer for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson XP-400 All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Epson XP-400 All-in-One Printer for Linux (C87/C88/D88 for CUPS and LPR)|
How to Set up Driver Epson XP-400 Printer :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson XP-400 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson XP-400 for Mac:
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson XP-400 Printer Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.