Epson WorkForce 600 Driver and Software Downloads. Epson WorkForce 600 means the multifunctional machine that does perfectly for home office or little business with a photocopier, scanner, fax, and photo printer. It’s designed to keep up with the more expensive laser printer speeds while still producing excellent ink-jet photos. Under our time experimenting, we noticed that while WorkForce 600 is not as quick as a laser printer – it is one of the quickest and best round ink-jet printers in the neighborhood.
Epson WorkForce 600 Driver and Software Downloads
Equipped with Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB connectivity, WorkForce 600 Driver can be tethered to a single computer or serving a small workgroup. It’s easy to set up wireless connections for tasks like printing, scanning, determining ink levels, and cleaning the printhead. Maximum of these tasks can also be produced using the control panel on the machine, except scanning. We had a problem with the scan button on the WorkForce 600 LCD screen and could only scan when using Epson Scan software on our Mac. See Also: Epson WorkForce 520 Driver & Software Downloads
Epson WorkForce 600 Print, Copy, Scan, and Performance
This printer has a black design that is meant to not only look good in the office but matches the home decor scheme, the same as a stereo or DVD player. The 2.5-inch LCD screen will come out on the panel in the center of a compact design, enabling ease of use. Users can copy, scan, and fax from the board, but also view and print photos uploaded from three memory card slots.
The Epson WorkForce 600 Driver may not be a fast laser printer but a lot of zippy. Compared to the Epson Stylus Photo 1400 (Our Top Product is currently in the ink-jet printer category), WorkForce 600 is 60 percent faster in our time trial when producing a black text document, printing the page in less than eleven seconds. The printer is capable of print 10-page documents in 51 seconds, compared to the standard 2-minute mark with most competing multi-function printers. While this time is fast and is in the laser printer speed range, Epson WorkForce 600 Driver is much slower when it comes to color. It takes the printer in less than a minute to generate our four-page PDF and 2 minutes, 45 seconds to print our Photoshop 22MB image. Comparatively, high-end laser printers can produce color images, even if they are in poor quality, in almost half that time.
Epson WorkForce 600 Print Quality
However, Epson WorkForce 600 Driver does indeed produce big color prints. We decided that the fine lines, gradients, Photoshop image quality, and text quality were all excellent. We found that the pictures had a blinding spotlight that interfered with our jurors.
When it comes to copier and device scanners, we find that scanning tests for color and clarity both achieve a Very Good score, but our clarity test reveals that the scanner drops the brightest shades of gray; the image is printed more colorful and with less contrast than it should, and the gradient is incomplete. The copy test is the only weak point in the jury examination; we found the blacks flattened and some dots were visible throughout the picture. On our copy of our test photo document, we saw some details missing or blurred, and the overall print quality was lackluster, barely getting a Good rating.
Epson WorkForce 600 Specifications:
- Type of printing: color
- At work printing: piezoelectric inkjet
- Supported media types: Glossy paper, Plain paper
- The maximum resolution for b/w printing: 5760×1440 dpi
- The maximum resolution for color printing: 5760×1440 dpi
- Printer usage: Home, Small/home office
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Height: 187mm
- Width: 450mm
- Depth: 289mm
- Printing on: cardstock, transparencies, labels, photo paper, CD/DVD, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 450x187x282 mm
- Features: PhotoEnhance function for automatic color image
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson WorkForce 600 Software Download, Driver Manual Setup, Installation
|Epson WorkForce 600 All-in-One Printer for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson WorkForce 600 All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Epson WorkForce 600 All-in-One Printer for Linux (C87/C88/D88 for CUPS and LPR)|
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce 600 Printer :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson WorkForce 600 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce 600 for Mac:
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson WorkForce 600 Printer Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.