Epson WorkForce 310 Printer Review & Installation without CD
Epson WorkForce 310 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup – Epson WorkForce 310 Driver continues an internal fax modem, Ethernet connector so you can share it across the system, including a 30-page ADF to scan multi-page papers and legal-size papers, which directions not fit on the flatbed. The can print, scan and fax, also over the system, function as a copier and standalone fax machine, also send emails from its front board, including AIO automatically launching email messages on your PC and adding scanned documents as attachments. See Also: Epson WorkForce WF-2760 Driver & Software Downloads
Epson WorkForce 310 Features
The Epson Workforce 310 performs well on our speed test. It prints plain text quickly 18 pages per minute. That speed of copy and scanning is also quick. Graphical samples read at more than 2.9 ppm. (Epson’s maximum claim speed of 36 ppm for text and 20 ppm for graphics ignores processing times that precede each print work.) Print feature is almost as significant as performance. On plain paper, the sample text is entirely black, but slightly blurred, while the graphics look rough and sometimes yellowish. On Epson’s photo paper, a texture is improving, although we see the whole cast pink and a bit dull in color.
Recommended Driver: Epson WorkForce WF-2750 Driver & Software Downloads
The Workforce 310 feature set is sufficient for lightweight jobs. USB and Ethernet connectivity are standard. The control panel is a bit crowded but is logically organized and well labeled. A 16-character two-line monochrome LCD and shows scrolling instructions that force you to stop and watch – not useful when you’re on time limit. The 30-sheet automatic document installer, 100-sheet input tray, and 50-sheet output tray are mostly rugged plastics. Duplexing is only manual. Epson WorkForce 310 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup
Epson WorkForce 310 Specification:
- CMYK drop-on-demand Micro Piezo® inkjet technology; Optimized for plain paper printing
- Variable: Three sizes, as small as 3 picoliters
- 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
- Print speed Black: 23 ppm1, Color: 14 ppm1
- Noozle Configuration Monochrome head 180 nozzles, Color head 59 nozzles x 3 (CMY)
- Full HD Movie Print software turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with your compatible Epson Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into beautiful prints
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
How to set up driver Epson WorkForce 310 for Windows:
1. The first step, disconnect cable printer, you can download the driver on this site for your product.
2. After download complete, the software for your product will explain how to set up.
3. Open the file downloaded, find the checkbox I Accept the terms in the license agreement and click next.
4. Click install, and wait for installation processing to be finished.
5. Connect your printer should be working correctly
Recommended Driver: Epson Workforce 840 Driver & Software Downloads
How to set up driver Epson WorkForce 310 for Mac:
1. For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
2. Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
3. Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
4. Your driver installation complete, then click close.
5. Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson WorkForce 310 Software Download, Driver Manual Setup, Installation
|Epson WorkForce 310 All-in-One Printer for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson WorkForce 310 All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Epson WorkForce 310 All-in-One Printer for Linux (C87/C88/D88 for CUPS and LPR)|
How do i connect my product with a Wi-Fi connection to a computer or another device without using a wireless router or access point:
You can set up your product to communicate directly with your computer or another device without requiring a wireless router or access point. You can select one of these modes to communicate with your computer or device: Access point mode The product itself acts as the network access point for up to 4 devices. When operating in this mode, your product displays an AP connection symbol on the LCD screen. Peer-to-peer mode The product communicates one-to-one with another Wi-Fi Direct capable device. When operating in this mode, your product displays a Direct or D connection symbol on the LCD screen.
To disconnect a peer-to-peer mode connection, release the connection to your product from your computer or other devices. To enable peer-to-peer mode, you must select it from the Web Config Utility, under Advanced Settings > Services > Wi-Fi Direct.