Epson Workforce Pro WF-3720 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer Review
Epson WF-3720 Driver Downloads for Windows 10, 8, 7 – Increase performance for your home or little office with the WorkForce Pro WF-3720 all-in-one printer. Powered by advanced PrecisionCore technology, the WF-3720 delivers Performance Beyond Laser and print-shop-quality prints with laser-sharp text. Rapid and also efficient, the WF-3720 rapidly produces professional-quality papers. And, it’s economical, offering up to 30 percent lower printing prices vs. shade laser. Its 250-sheet paper capacity indicates you’ll reload paper much less typically. Plus, it includes practical attributes like a 2.7″ shade touchscreen, 35-page Auto Document Feeder, and auto 2-sided printing.
Epson WF-3720 Features
On simple paper this is instead a quick printer, handling 19.2 A4 pages per minute (ppm) on our mono message test, and a good 5.6 ppm on our more complex color graphics examination. At three sides per min, duplex prints were affordable, but image prints were slow moving each 6x4in print took more than three minutes. We were expecting a quicker scanner also. Sneak peeks as well as low-resolution scans were excellent, but it took 28 seconds to scan a picture at 600dpi, and even two and a half mins at 1,200 dpi the latter is about five times what the WF-3620DWF took care of on the very same test.
- Get Performance Beyond Laser – the WorkForce Pro WF-3720, powered by PrecisionCore
- Fast printing – professional-quality prints at speeds of 20 ISO ppm (black) and 10 ISO ppm (color)
- Economical – up to 30 percent lower printing costs vs. color laser
- Reload paper less often – large 250-sheet capacity
- Efficient – powerful performance packed in a compact, space-saving printer
- Professional quality – print-shop-quality color graphics and laser-sharp black text
- Save time and paper – 35-page Auto Document Feeder and auto 2-sided printing
- Easy navigation and control – intuitive 2.7″ color touchscreen LCD
- Ultimate wireless connectivity plus Ethernet – easy iPad, iPhone, Android tablet and smartphone printing; includes Wi-Fi Direct and NFC for network-free printing
- Convenient – available high-capacity XL ink cartridges let you replace ink less often
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 Driver Downloads and Software for Windows
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||WF3720_Combo_NA.exe|
|Printer Driver v2.63||WF3720_x64_263_NA.exe|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v188.8.131.52||epson18528.exe|
|Epson Fax Utility v2.50||EPFaxUtil_2.5.exe|
|Epson Software Updater v4.4.9||ESU_4.4.9.exe|
|Epson Event Manager v3.10.94||EEM_3.10.94.exe|
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 Printer :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 for Mac:
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.