Epson V330 Driver and Software Downloads (Windows, Mac). The scanner has a slightly unusual design, with curved tops narrowed to the left and one step ahead offering four control buttons. Close the scanner opens sideways from left to right and the original document for scanning, usually, is placed with the top end towards the front of the scanner. The cover has elongated hinges, so the scanner can handle the original documents that are bound, such as magazines and books.
Epson V330 Driver and Software Downloads (Windows, Mac)
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson V330 Drivers Download for Windows, Mac
Epson V330 Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v126.96.36.199 (Windows) “Recommended !!
Epson V330 ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Image Capture (Mac)
Epson V330 Scan v3.9.4 (Mac)
Epson V330 Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v188.8.131.52 (Mac) “Recommended !!
Epson V330 Software/Utilities for Windows, Mac
Epson Software Updater v4.4.6 (Windows)
Epson Event Manager v3.10.88 (Windows)
Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v184.108.40.206 (Windows)
Epson Copy Utility v4.1.1 (Windows)
Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility v1.4.0 (Windows)
Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v220.127.116.11 (Windows)
EpsonNet Config Utility v4.9.5 (Mac)
Epson Event Manager v2.51.60 (Mac)
Epson Software Updater v2.3.3 (Mac)
Epson Fax Utility v1.8.2 (Mac)
EPSON Scan Common Updater v1.00 (Mac)
Uninstaller v1.2.9 (Mac)
Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v18.104.22.168 (Mac)
Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility v1.4.0 (Mac)
Epson gives powerful provider software toward this scanner, which combines both MediaImpression Arc for media grid plus ABBYY FineReader Sprint to Optical Character Recognition (OCR). It is an excellent general-purpose application for extracting editable text from printed pages and working directly to generate formatted Word documents.
Photo handling in MediaImpression offers automatic correction such as changes in lighting, red-eye removal, and skin color enhancement. Auto-noise deletion is a bit heavy, but you can sign in and make changes manually. There is also a stitching program from Arc, to handle panoramas of a series of photos.
Print, Copy, Scan.
Epson maintains 29s for A4 color scans at 600ppi, which creates sense, given that our A4 grayscale scan at 300ppi took 32s plus that happened with OCR change to Microsoft Word. ABBYY FineReader Sprint does it well and successfully maintains the font size and basic layout of the test page we use.
It took 15 seconds to scan the 15 x 10cm color prints, and the results were generally good, although we saw the colors were a little brighter than from some of the other devices we used and the red color was a bit orange. It does an excellent job on MTF tests, which shows how quickly the scanner can tackle changes from black to white through a series of fine parallel lines. The white background between the lines comes through almost white, and there are no half-width artifacts.
The Q-60 target shows the same lighter reproduction as in the test photo, and this is slightly closer to the initial goal, as well. The Epson V330 driver Photo seat scan up to four 35mm clearness or up to six cold pieces using a container placed on the flatbed in one of two orientations. Removing the white support pad inside the scanner lid shows the light source set into it that shines through the transmissive medium. Scanning a 35mm IT8 target at a 4800ppi maximum scanning optical resolution produces a color sample close to that of the reflecting medium, although the lightest color burns to nearly white.
Recommended Driver: Epson WF-4630 Driver and Software Downloads
Specifications for Epson V330
- Max Supported Document Size: 8.5 in x 11.7 in
- Manufacturer: Epson
- Max Document Size: 8.5 in x 11.7 in
- Supported Document Type: Transparencies, plain paper, film
- Document Feeder Type: Manual
- Microsoft Certifications: Certified for Windows Vista
- Interface USB: 2.0
- Connector Type: Type B
- Optical Resolution: 4800 dpi x 9600 dpi
- Interpolated Resolution: 12800 dpi x 12800 dpi
- Type: Flatbed scanner
- Interface Type: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: desktop
- Input Type: color
- Scan Element Type: CCD
- Document Size: Class A4/Letter
- Max Supported Document Size: 8.5 in x 11.7 in
- Max H-Document Size: 8.5 m
- Grayscale Depth: 16-bit (64K gray levels)
- Max V-Document Size: 11.7 m
- Grayscale Depth (External): 16-bit (64K gray levels)
- Color Depth: 48-bit color
- Color Depth (External): 48-bit color
- Max H-Optical Resolution: 4800 dpi
- Max V-Optical Resolution: 9600 dpi
- Lamp / Light Source Type: LED
- Supported Document Type: film, plain paper, transparencies
- Max H-Interpolated Resolution: 12800 dpi
- Max V-Interpolated Resolution: 12800 dpi
- Document Feeder Type: manual
- Scanner Features: EPSON ReadyScan LED Technology
How to Set up Driver Epson V330 Printer :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson V330 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson V330 for Mac:
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson V330 Printer Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.